Felted Knits - March 31, 2004
Hi everyone!
I am enjoying knitting things that I can felt. I have recently knit two French Market Bags, 2 Booga Bags and 1 Fiber Trends Night on the Town purse. These knit up quickly and are fun to create. I have yarn to knit 4-5 more Booga Bags and 4-5 more of the Night on the town purses.
I guess all the women in the family will receive a purse or tote bag for either their birthday or Christmas this year. My next felting project I would love to make the Fuzzy Feet slippers. I plan to use some of the dimension paint to make designs on the bottom to create a non slip slipper.
I have recently bought several new knitting magazines to get some inspiration for new projects to knit.
I am currently trying to finish the 2nd sock for a pair I have knitted for myself. And have recently started a pair of socks for my husband.
This past weekend I went through some acrylic yarn that I had stored away to knit or crochet a few blankets for the Critters Knitters knit-a-thon. I am going to donate some prizes also. I have chosen enough yarn to make several blankets to send in to provide for animals in shelters. As someone that has rescued and adopted several precious kitties last fall, this project really touches my heart and I want to do what I can to help.
I am very new to blogging so I may not write every day until I get everything figured out on how to do this. Also want to figure out how to add photos and link to other knitters blogs. I guess I still have alot of learning in regards to blogging.
Sharon

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home